- I almost always read the last page of a book before I'm halfway through reading the first page.
- When I'm playing bingo I play with my books upside down.
- I chew the insides of my cheeks and my bottom lip when I'm concentrating on something.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- When I was little I used to disappear from the house and go and sit in the hen hut, in the nesting boxes...without being pecked once.
- I can swallow a handful of tablets with one gulp of water.
As a last resort I had to ring Mam and Dad to help with this one and they couldn't think of anything either, so that means I must be perfectly normal. OK, who to tag next. Kathy, Karen, Sharon, Jo T, Chris and Jane.