Monday, January 29, 2007

Weird Me!

I have been tagged by Claire to reveal 6 weird things about myself. Hmmm...gonna ask Craig for help on this one. Ahh isn't that sweet, he can't think of anything. LOL. Blimey, Dene says I don't do that many weird things either...he must be after something.
  1. I almost always read the last page of a book before I'm halfway through reading the first page.
  2. When I'm playing bingo I play with my books upside down.
  3. I chew the insides of my cheeks and my bottom lip when I'm concentrating on something.
  4. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
  5. When I was little I used to disappear from the house and go and sit in the hen hut, in the nesting boxes...without being pecked once.
  6. I can swallow a handful of tablets with one gulp of water.

As a last resort I had to ring Mam and Dad to help with this one and they couldn't think of anything either, so that means I must be perfectly normal. OK, who to tag next. Kathy, Karen, Sharon, Jo T, Chris and Jane.

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOL @ your weird list Jacqui, nice to know the family think you are normal ....

i do number 3 too!!

Annemarie said...

What's weird about not being able to touch your nose with your tongue? Needless to say I tried this one immediately, but can't get it done either. You don't sound weird to me either. Worrying!