Friday, January 05, 2007

First 2007 Finish



FINALLY finished this tonight. It's called Cottage Garden and the chart was free when you bought the Dinky Dye silk threads to stitch it with. The silks were gorgeous to stitch with and it was a fairly easy thing to do.
Kathy and I, and I think someone else (but I forget who) are having a competition to see who has the most finishes in 2007. So this is #1.
Wonder what I can do next. Got a huge pile of stuff I would like to do this year. Hmmm...decisions, decisions...
I've been selling a stack of stuff on Ebay, some material and some charts. Most of it has gone, but it's not all paid for as yet. I've got some videos on there too, but they're my bro's and to be honest I don't think they're going to sell very well. If anyone is interested in looking at what is left then my user name on Ebay is cushie1966.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Very pretty first finish Jacqui! Love the Friendhsip Grows one too. You're off to a good start!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!

Look forward to seeing how your competition works out!