Monday, January 08, 2007

Alphabet RR


I received my Alphabet RR back not so long ago and I've been doing some stitching on it as it came back unfinished. I have most of the border to do, two of the letters and the bottom. Tonight I'm supposed to be starting a SAL with Kathy and Karen. But the thing they're doing is Christmassy and I'm not really into stitching C'mas stuff. So instead I'm going to do Dimensions 'The Earth Is Our Home...' instead of Dimensions 'Santa's Sleigh Ride' which is what they're doing.

I've done this one before, but it was framed wonky (cos I did it myself) and got a bit grubby. I'll get it framed properly this time, eventually. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely one to stitch Jacqui. I hope it's easier than Sleigh Ride!

I love the new charts you bought from Jaynes Attic!