Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bracing!

It's been bloody freezing today, all day, with high winds and torrential downpours, but thankfully no snow. I'd agreed to go for a walk along the beach with my little bro, his workmates Malcolm and Debbie, her dog and mad Mollie. Kevin rang me up this afternoon to see if I was still going seeing as the weather was so crap and I said I would. He picked me up at 4.30pm, then Malcolm, but Debbie chickened out. We drove down to the beach and started walking. Thankfully it didn't rain but it was blowing a gale and it was freezing. We walked to the end of the promenage then turned round and walked the other way, then back to the car. All in all about half an hour. More than enough in the cold. I've said I'll go with them again on Monday, as long as it's not snowing...I do NOT do snow. BRRRR!

No comments: