Monday, January 29, 2007

The Earth...Update


I've been stitching on The Earth... today, in between doing other stuff like taking the dog for a walk along the beach. SHE was on the beach, I was on the prom. And watching last night's Top Gear, where they showed Richard Hammond's crash. WOW! He was very lucky to get out of that one alive.
Anyway, we now have a turtle and the polar bear has defined ears. Watch this space for next week's update. Tomorrow I'm going to be working on Celtic Autumn, but I'm also going to a Chevrolet garage to see if I like the Tacuma. If I do it could be my new car in May. If I don't (it's automatic and I've never driven an auto before) then I'll just get another Focus C-Max like the one I've got now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bear & turtle look great. I look forward to a progress pic of Celtic Autumn.

Mary Ann said...

The Earth is looking wonderful, and so is Comfort and Rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Good grief you've done loads again! It's looking great. Cute polar bear.

Unknown said...

WOW Jacqui, it's stunning. Well done.