Arch Rock, Perranporth Beach
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Arch Rock, Perranporth Beach
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 12:37 pm
Monday, April 23, 2007
My friend Lynn sent me this in an email and I just had to share it with you all...hope you laugh as much as I did.
- Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them.
- One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5lbs.
- My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
- The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
- The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.
- The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
- Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
- Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
- I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers.
- Every 7 minutes of everyday, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
- Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!
- Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like..."You know, sometimes I forget to eat!" .....Now... I've forgotten my address, my mothers’ maiden name and my keys. But I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.
- A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... She has 14 kids but doesn't really care.
- My body is not all that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said "Body, how would you like to go to the six o'clock class of vigorous toning?" Clear as a bell my body said "Listen witch.....do it and die."
- The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.
- I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are: eating too much; impulse buying and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!
Posted by Jacqui at 11:10 pm
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 7:22 pm
Posted by Jacqui at 6:15 pm
Friday, April 20, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 6:45 pm
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 8:56 pm
I spotted this on another blog and decided to filch it. I've made bold the things I've done and added comments in italics to some of them.
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink.
2. Swam with dolphins.
3. Climbed a mountain.
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive.
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid.
6. Held a tarantula.
7. Taken a candlelit bath with .
8. Said "I love you" and meant it.
9. Hugged a tree again. When I was younger.
10. Bungee jumped.
11. Visited Paris. Late '90's with second husband. Left the kids at home and we also went to Eurodisney to pee them off. LOL.
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise.
14. Seen the Northern Lights.
15. Gone to a huge sports game.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa.
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables. Yep
18. Touched an iceberg.
19. Slept under the stars.
20. Changed a baby's diaper. Hell yes!
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon.
22. Watched a meteor shower.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne.
24. Given more than you can afford to charity.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope.
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment. At the dentist.
27. Had a food fight.
28. Bet on a winning horse. Gotta love the Grand National.
29. Asked out a stranger. Of course.
30. Had a snowball fight. When I was MUCH younger, hate the snow now.
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can. Just for the hell of it.
32. Held a lamb. Lived in the country for a while.
33. Seen a total eclipse. About 5 years ago.
34. Ridden a roller coaster. Space Mountain at Eurodisney.
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment. Every day I'm with Craig.
39. Had two hard drives for your computer. And the rest.
40. Visited all the counties in the UK.
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced. New Year 1983 - 1st future hubby and his best friend.
42. Had amazing friends. Few and far between but yes...and still have a few.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country. Italy 1980 on a school trip.
44. Watched wild whales.
45. Stolen a sign.
46. Backpacked in Europe.
47. Taken a road-trip and have a story for every one. Last summer, alone, visiting stitchy friends down south.
48. Gone rock climbing. When I was younger, skinnier and a helluva lot fitter.
49. Midnight walk on the beach.
50. Gone sky diving.
51. Visited Ireland. Last year for our wedding anniversary we went to Belfast.
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love.
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them.
54. Visited Japan.
55. Milked a cow.
56. Alphabetized your CDs. Doesn't everyone? DVD's too.
57. Pretended to be a superhero.
58. Sung karaoke.
59. Lounged around in bed all day.
60. Posed nude in front of strangers.
61. Gone scuba diving.
62. Kissed in the rain. Yup!
63. Played in the mud.
64. Played in the rain.
Posted by Jacqui at 3:32 pm
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Monday, April 16, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 4:44 pm
Posted by Jacqui at 12:11 pm
Friday, April 13, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 12:50 pm
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 11:07 pm
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 11:41 am
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Karen, you'll be pleased to know that Mollie has survived.
Posted by Jacqui at 1:12 pm
Friday, April 06, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 10:52 pm
Posted by Jacqui at 12:00 pm
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 4:17 pm
Monday, April 02, 2007
Posted by Jacqui at 6:17 pm