Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Needleroll Filling

For enquiring minds who wanted to know - that'll be you then Heather! LOL! - the needleroll is filled with ordinary toy stuffing, or fibrefill as some people call it. I bought a huge bag of it a couple of months ago from Dainty Supplies in Washington.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks Jacqui. I have a massive bag of the stuff myself and it won't fit anywhere except under Marion's blackboard!!!