Saturday, January 20, 2007

Round Robin HD



I've been working on a RR today. This is for Aion Friends, on the Aion message board, and I was working on Sarah's piece. Her theme is shoes, apparently she has a bit of a shoe thing going on. I quite enjoyed working on it, it was a quick stitch, althouh I did have to wait for a thread as it couldn't be found anywhere in the house. LOL. Always an excuse to buy more threads. The first picture is my square, and the other picture is of the whole thing so far. I hope she likes it.
Now, do I carry on and do some more of The Earth... or do I start something small? Oh I know, the WDW threads arrived in the mail this morning, as well as a couple of charts I'd ordered. So maybe I could make a start on the 4 My Boys chart that I was waiting for them for. Or maybe I should have the night off...

3 comments:

Julie said...

what a great RR piece Jacqui, very different choice of charts, it looks fantastic

Anonymous said...

What a unique RR piece. Your shoe is great.

JOT said...

Interesting RR. It looks great.