Monday, January 28, 2008

Specially for Kate

HERE YOU GO KATE, THIS IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU!

Quaker Autumn Tree, Freebie from The Workbasket


Freebie - stitched in SSS Jelly Beans

I finished both of these yesterday, the quaker one will probably be made into a pinkeep, and the other into a needlecase. But not any time soon cos I can't be arsed to get the sewing machine out to make a needlecase. The pinkeep will be handsewn.

I've been having a good sort out of my charts and have kitted up a few, as well as making a huge order to Sew & So for when Craig gets in with his debit card. I've given him some money to put in his account but need his card to actually pay for the stuff.

I'm going to start something new in a few minutes, a chatelaine from Matina Weber. I'll post a WIP photo when I've done some. I just need to find some material to do it on.


2 comments:

Geordie_Princess said...

thanx for the picture mam lol was very nice of you to do that for me!!!

Sharon said...

These are both beautiful! Very vibrant!