Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hi Lynn

Kate only went down to Nottingham yesterday and didn't arrive till after 3pm so she hasn't even been there for 24 hours yet. Last night she got another phone call from Vicky, so she rang the police up here who told her to ring the police down in Nottingham as she's down there now. She did so and they're definitely going to take it further now. There's a chance that Vicky will be arrested and prosecuted and Kate might have to go to court. We shall have to wait and see. I'm waiting for Kate to let me know what's happening next.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

isn't that just awful!

I hope they do prosecute her, it's one of the worst things about mobile phones, the bullying/abuse that goes on is frightening.

Give her my love and tell her to make sure she acts with dignity and decorum, and it'll show Vicky up for what she is .... but I won't say it on here !!!!!