Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bits & Pieces

Just a quickie to answer some questions in the comments section...

  • Kate hasn't had any dodgy calls since last week. She has a new sim card for her phone and once she's used up her free weekend thing she's going to change it, so that'll be Monday.
  • That hardanger mat shown below is now totally finished. I trimmed off the excess material and did a simple hem on it.
  • My interview on Thursday seemed to go ok. The woman who interviewed me is going to let me know by the end of next week.

3 comments:

Karen said...

thats great Kate hasn't had anymore calls
ugh I hate waiting to see if you get a job or not, I was lucky this time they asked me to come back so no hanging around

kathyann said...

Fingers crossed for the end of the week! I hope you get the job,Good Luck,love from Kathyann and the girls

Jacky said...

Fingers crossed for you, here, too ;)