Sunday, January 06, 2008

S&S January Challenge

On Stitch & Stash they're doing a monthly challenge, where they vote for which design they'd like to do, out of a choice of three, then you get a month to stitch it and make it up however you like. This month's choice was Eliza's Pyn Pillow, a freebie from With My Needle. I've had this in my to do pile for months so it was a good excuse to get it out and finally get round to stitching it. I didn't make it up the same way it said in the instructions, far too fiddly for me, I just did it the way I normally do.

And look at this! Craig has had a finish. He started this back in November when we were in Nuneaton, but he's been so busy he's only just got round to finishing it. Mind you, saying that, I had do the backstitching on the roof, as Craig isn't good with pale colours on pale or white fabric. I have no idea how it's going to be finished, probably framed for Dene.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that your husband stitches. Mine does too, and while the owner at our LNS keeps telling him that she has lots of male stitching customers, he never seems to believe her. LOL

Lynn said...

nice finish Jacqui, and well done Craig :)

lena-lou said...

Great colours for your pinkeep :)

Unknown said...

Nice finishes both of you.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay to you and Craig for both of your HD's!