Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More Pics

First off, here's a late birthday pressie, from my friend Lynn. Isn't it beautiful? She remembered that I collect paperweights. I didn't have one like this.

And this is the latest update pic of the Mini Mandala by Martina Weber. I didn't get as much done down the left hand side that I thought I would but still done quite a bit. I've put it away for a couple of days so that I don't get bored with it. Just trying to decide what I can start next. I'm hoping my order from Sew & So will arrive tomorrow some time. It's been dispatched today, so fingers crossed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love that Paperweight, its stunning.

Wow The Mini Mandala is gorgeous, I may have to have a go at doing one and then i can say I have finished one he he.

Karan said...

Love the paperweight.
The Chatelaine is gorgeous - looking forward to your next update. The two freebie finishes are lovely too, especially like the Jellybean thread. :0)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful paperweight you received! You have a very thoughtful friend. :)

You Mini Mandala looks great!

Julie said...

Pretty colours in this one, nice paperwright from Lynn

Sally said...

Beautiful paperweight. happy Belated Birthday!

The mini mandala is looking gorgeous.

Nicola said...

Lovely paperweight. The mini mandala is looking lovely, look forward to seeing more. I keep thinking that I must get this chart for myself. Oh well, maybe one day.

kathyann said...

Loved the paperweight and the colours of your mini mandala are just lovely,I'm amazed at how quick you are at doing your projects!love from Kathyann and the girls