Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Advent Day #4


This morning's parcel from Wendy revealed a piece of fabric from Polstitches, 28 count evenweave and the colour is Stormy Seas. Kathy's rattly box has had me wondering what it was since it got here, and this morning I was finally able to satisfy my curiosity. It contained this really cute Me To You (Tatty Teddy) keyring. The little pieces of jigsaw he's holding say Always Friends, and I'm assuming there's another keyring that attaches to this one that Kathy has kept hold of herself. I love it, it's really cute. THANKS SIS!

4 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

What lovely gifts you have received!!

Karan said...

Lots of lovely gifts there Jacqui. :0)

Marita said...

Love the fabric and that Tatty Ted keyring is too adorable.

Stitchingranny said...

What a lovely colour the fabric is and the teddy key ring is just perfect.