Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Advent Day #19




Good morning readers. It's another cold morning here, and still dark outside, so I have no idea what the weather is doing. Today's advent parcels were great. From Wendy I opened Little House Needlework's Counting House chart, which was on my wish list. And from Kathy a reel of invisible thread. That Kathy is a sneaky one - a short while ago she was telling me she'd bought some of this to do her beading with and I said I'd never used it but would like to try some. It's good to know she listens. ROFL. Thanks Kathy, I'll certainly be trying this out really soon.
Last night I finished this freebie from Dinky Dyes. It doesn't appear to have a name so I can't tell you that, I just found the chart in my stash. Anyway, it's stitched 1 over 1 on 28 count off white evenweave with a thread from Six Strand Sweets called Deep-Sea Sweet Dreams.

And this is the photo I found on the camera while I was uploading the one I took of the finished stitching. It must have been taken the other day while Craig and the kids were putting the C'mas decorations up. I was in bed while this was happening so I had no idea this had been going on till I used the camera. I have no idea what Ian was supposed to be doing, but doesn't he look a right pillock!?

No comments: