Saturday, December 15, 2007

Advent Day #15



It's day 15 of the advent exchange and there's only TEN MORE SLEEPS till Santa comes!! This morning I opened another Stitch 'n' Hang kit from Wendy, and this gorgeous decorated egg from Kathy. At first I thought there might have been something inside it, nestled on that plush red cushion, but no, it was empty. I'll just have to think of something to put on it myself. Thank you ladies, they're great.
It's another frosty day up here on the Northumberland coast. I don't have any plans to go anywhere today, it looks far too cold out there. We had a nice lunch yesterday. The food was as nice as it usually is, but the service was a bit slow. We were there over two hours and basically only had one course. We couldn't stay much longer because my brother Kevin had to get to work to do his taxi contract. Dad enjoyed himself anyway, and that's the main thing.

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

oooh I just love that little egg.