Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy 65th Birthday, Dad

It's my Dad's birthday today and he's 65, the old fart. LOL. We're all going out for lunch today, us 5, my brother Kevin and my parents. Craig and I are going a little bit earlier so that we can put some balloons up and take his cake. He hates a fuss.

It's a horrible day out there. It looks as though it's been snowing but I've got a feeling it's just a very heavy frost. I know I'm going to have to scrape the windows of my car when I go out later. Thank goodness for the heated front windscreen, it's going to save me a fortune in de-icer. I'll still need it, or a scraper, for the side windows, but not as much obviously.


As for the advent exchange, well this is what I opened today. A lovely piece of green material for patchwork etc from Wendy, and a tub of mini highlighter pens from Kathy.

No comments: