Friday, December 21, 2007

Advent Day #21



Good morning everyone. I have a fairly busy day today. The men are coming late this morning to install our new gas fire. YIPPEE! Warmth! Then after lunch I'm expecting a phone call from Lynn who came up yesterday to visit her Mam in South Shields and we're going to meet up at Borders Books at Silver Link so we can have a quick gossip and a cuppa and so she can give me my C'mas pressie. In between, I expect I'll get some stitching done. I'm currently working on a little design that I've done before that was in The Gift Of Stitching magazine (Issue 16, p21). I need to build up my stock of pinkeeps so I've done quite a few so far, just need to finish them off.


Today my advent parcels contained a needlecase chart by Elizabeth Designs from Wendy, and this nifty little retractable tape measure from Kathy. It's cool, I love it. Thanks sis. Love the chart too...I adore Elizabeth Designs.

No comments: