Friday, March 09, 2007

TAGGED!

I have been tagged by Claire. It's called Five Questions and Five Things. This is how it all works - for the first part, 5 Questions - anyone reading my blog can ask me five questions in the comments. I'll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows. For the second, Five Things About Me that I haven't revealed in my blog. Here are the rules: 1. Get tagged 2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog 3. Tag five others.
Five things about me:
  1. I collect thimbles, china ones that are on racks going up the stairs.
  2. When I was younger I was fairly nifty on the recorder, and even passed an exam.
  3. I broke my collar bone doing Judo when I was about 12.
  4. I always wanted to work as a secretary when I was growing up, and I've never achieved that, although I have worked in offices.
  5. My family tree, on my Dad's side, can be traced back to Sir Walter Scott.

I now tag erm...Kathy, Karen, Julie, Alli and Heather. Sorry ladies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a secretary isn't all it's cracked up to be I can tell you. Underpaid and overworked lol.

Which Karen did you tag? There are about 5 of us here in stitching blog land.