As promised here are some photos of what I've been up to recently. First up is the mouse I did on Lynn's RR for Aion Friends. It was ever such a quick stitch. I've added a second photo I took of the one I stitched and the one next to it so you can see them both together. I think we're about halfway through this round robin now and it's going really smoothly, with no drop-outs, which makes a nice change.
The next photo is of Polstitches' SAL, after week 3. We were supposed to do yellow french knots in the middles of the flowers, but I'm crap at those so I used some little yellow beads that I got in Prague last year. You can't really make them out in the photo but they are there, honest.
And the final photo is of Jayne's hardanger SAL on the Stitch and Stash board, after week 2. There was a hell of a lot of counting on that one, and I admit I had to frog a couple of times when I stuffed up, but it's coming along nicely and I can't wait for the next lot of instructions.
Tomorrow I think I'm probably going to be working on In The Garden Of My Heart by Elizabeth's Designs (at least I think that's what it's called) as I didn't do anything to it last Sunday.