As my regular blog readers will know I've had a hell of a lot of finishes lately, and I've been trying to decide what to do with them all. I can't afford to frame everything, and I probably don't have enough wall space to do that anyway, so I've been looking at different ways to finish my projects off.
You may remember seeing this little Calico Cat before, I think I finished it in January - or maybe February- and I was going to make it into a needle case, as I do with most of my small finishes. However, this morning, I took it into my head to try a pin keep instead. Here you see the result of my labours. Not bad for my first attempt, even if I do say so myself. Even the tassel is made by me, and I'd never made those before either. I'll definitely be making some more pin keeps though.