Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sweetheart Sampler



I had a new start today...and another finish. It's from Blackbird Designs and it's called Sweetheart Sampler. It's stitched on Dragon Fabric - Lovers Lane (from Polstitches) with DMC 3011, as suggested on the chart. I think it would look equally as nice using a hand-dyed thread.
I am now celebrating the finish with my feet soaking in the foot spa that I received for Christmas from Craig. Thought I should christen it. All through January I've been trying to get it out of the box and used, but something always came up or I was sidetracked.
And I now have to think what I can start next Thursday. Tomorrow I'm going to start Signs Of Spring from Bent Creek.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

that's a nice one Jacqui, is that for Craig? lol Hope you enjoyed your foot spa

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish, it looks great. That foot spa sounds great too.

Karin said...

It's lovely Jacqui! Congrats

Mary Ann said...

Love the finish, Jacqui--very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Well done on another finish!

Susimac said...

I love this finish. Congratulations on your stitching its gorgeous.