Tuesday, February 27, 2007



I was working on this yesterday, and got the writing finished off tonight so that I could get rid of that section of the chart...LOL...and I'm now about halfway through it. I've been doing the backstitch as I go cos I basically hate backstitching all in one go. And I like to see it starting to come together. Next week I'll be starting to move along to the left, with a few more water animals, then on to the land animals.
Tomorrow I'm going to do part 2 of the Polstitches hardanger SAL, and I have a Polstitches hardanger project on the go that I started a while ago. I just have to find it in the drawer. Will post piccies when I'm through.
I've been helping Jayne in the Attic today. I came away with some of my club packs -
  • 2 x Sugar Maple Fabrics - Anita / High Noon
  • 3 x Polstitches Fabrics - Fruit Punch / Pot Pourri / Buttercup
  • 2 x Sassy's Fabbys - Into The Sky / Pistachio Mint

Also 5 of the new Dinky Dyes silks. They're yummy.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ooooooo you lucjy thing you lol. Hope you had a good time at Jaynes. I miss being able to visit the shop on a regular basis lol.

Wow that is stunning looking good sis you'll have that finished before we all finish ours rofl.

Hugs xxxxx