Monday, February 19, 2007

Not long now!

By this time tomorrow Kathy and the twins will be here for a few days holiday. Can't wait to see them again, seems ages since I was there in the summer. I should have been visiting her again last November when her hubby was away, but of course, I had a bad back and had just got out of hospital, so I couldn't go.
While they're here we're going to go to Woodhorn, mainly because I haven't been there yet but also because I think Guy and Mark will enjoy it. It's all just been refurbished and done up. We're going there on Wednesday weather permitting. Thursday I haven't decided about yet, and on Friday Ian is going to babysit so that I can take Kathy to Kate's Kloths here in Blyth and then to Jayne's Attic. I feel a spending spree coming on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time together. Look forward to some pictures!

Sally said...

Have a great time with Kathy and the boys. Spend some cash for me while you're at Jayne's!! LOL!

Jenny said...

Hope you are having a great time. :) And your mandala is looking awesome!

Stitchingranny said...

Guess Kathy and the boys are with you now. I hope they had a safe journey and wish you all lots of fun.

JOT said...

I hope you have been having a great time together. I hope there will be some photos!