Thursday, February 15, 2007

Another 4MB Finish



I finished this earlier today, it's called Needle and Thread and it's a 4 My Boys design. I'm thinking about turning some of these smaller finishes into quilt blocks...what do you think?

This is stitched on Dragon Fabric Mummies Curse, with all Dragon Floss threads, apart from the writing which is an Ozark Sampler thread called Mistletoe.

Now I have to think of something else to start tomorrow. I have a few more 4MB designs I could do, but I think they're mostly snowman related, or I have some Bent Creek, Lizzie*Kate and over 5000 other charts. What to do, what to do...???

Time for bed. Nite nite.

10 comments:

Annemarie said...

Your needles must be smoking, woman! This is a lovely project, love the colours of both fabric and thread. A quilt sounds wonderful to me!

Kathy said...

Wow that is lovely sis, well done on another ever growing number of HD's lol. Will I ever catch up lol.

hugs xxxx

Stitchingranny said...

Lovely and bright and such a true sentiment. Well done.

Stitchingranny said...

Lovely and bright and such a true sentiment. Well done.

Lynn said...

a lovely finish Jacqui, well done.

A quilt sounds great, you've got enought to make two I'd say lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this piece, congrats.

Julie said...

so bright and colourful and so true

Sally said...

Wow, Jacqui, you are stitching up a storm this year! It looks fantastic!

Sharon said...

What a fun gorgeous finish! congrats.

JOT said...

It looks lovely. Congrats on another finish. How do you do it? :)