Saturday, February 03, 2007

Before I go to bed...


...I thought I would post my latest finish. This is Signs Of Spring from Bent Creek. It's stitched on Dragon Fabric - Sunset, using DMC threads.
Craig has come up with an interesting thing. In January I had 8 finishes. He says if I average eight per month over 2007 that'll be...counting on fingers...96! Not only do I think that would be a tad impossible, but it would also pee Kathy off no end. ALTHOUGH...it might be worth a try. LOL.
I don't suppose I'll have a finish tomorrow cos I'll be working on the Mini Mandala, but there could be one on Sunday, all being well. Watch this space.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with all of your finishes. This one looks great.

Anonymous said...

There really is no stopping you is there!!

What are you going to do with all the finishes though!

Unknown said...

Wow you are definitely living up to your blog name.

Well done Jacqui.

Susimac said...

Oh this is soooo cute - how are you going to finish it?

Sue said...

Wow Jacqui, fantastic finished. I thought I was a ast stitcher. Then again the projects I am working on are rather large. Keep up to great work and lets hope you manage 8 a month

Julie said...

a sweet finish Jacqui

how do you stitch so fast ???? LOL