This online Chatelaine began way back in March, or thereabouts, but with all the other stuff I've been doing I haven't really had a change to do anything about making a start on mine. They're up to part 6 already and I finally managed to make a start on part 1 the other day. This is my progress so far, minus the beads (well apart from 4 cos I have no patience) and I've already made a start on part 2.
Apparently the rhodes stitches on this should be blue not purple, but I think they look ok and I can't be bothered to frog it all, so they're staying the colour they are. I have to learn to read keys better...LOL. Let's just hope I now don't run out of the purple thread now that I've used it where it shouldn't be!