Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Little Yellow Book

Lynn - I 'found' this book in the Mitre at the weekend, so I have no idea where it actually came from. However, there is a note on one of the first few pages that says it's "a capsule book for those too pushed for time or energy to read A Tyneside and Northumberland Miscellany. It aims to entertain and inform."

I too never admit to being a Geordie, but that's mostly cos I'm not one...I'm a Northumbrian, but not one that has any sheep! My kids are Geordies, cos they were all born at the Princess Mary Maternity Hospital in Newcastle (which has now been converted to something else), but I most certainly am not.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thanks Jacqui, I've found it on Amazon, and have ordered it. Should make a good read if your snippets are any thing to go by ;)