Friday, August 24, 2007

Newcastle Airport

Did you know....Newcastle Airport is the fastest growing provincial airport in Britain. There are scheduled flights to places all over Europe and in 2006 scheduled flights started to New York. Starting 1st September 2007 there will be flights to Dubai, Australia, Beijing, New Zealand, Thailand and South Africa, to name but a few.
  • Lynn, glad you found the book. It's a shame though cos I have the little yellow book all parcelled up to send you and was going to mail it today. I thought it might put a smile on your face cos I know you've been going through the mill a bit lately.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

... and not one of them on time ! If my experience is any thing to go by lol

Oh that is kind of you Jacqui, you could still send it if you want, I can always give mine as a present to my brother, he'd love it! x