1. Explain what ended your last relationship? He was a lazy git!
2. When was the last time you shaved? Can't remember - trousers hide a multitude of sins.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? It's only 7am.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Reading someone else's blog.
5. Are you any good at math? It depends on what it is, better at addition than subtraction.
6. Your prom night? Don't have proms in the UK.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Sir Walter Scott (apparently).
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yes when I was in my 30's.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Don't have a myspace profile.
10. What is your myspace profile? N/A
11. Last thing received in the mail? Bills.
12. How many different beverages have you had today? Nothing yet, only been up half an hour.
13. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machines? Not always.
14. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Lindisfarne at Newcastle City Hall.
15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? Had wisdom teeth removed.
16. What is out your back door? Quite a large garden.
17. Any plans for Friday night? Last night I came home from Cornwall. Next Friday I'll be deciding what to take to a Get-together in Nuneaton.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I don't go in the sea - people would mistake me for a whale.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? No
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? No.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes.
22. Some things you are excited about? Getting my new car this afternoon and the Nuneaton GTG.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Strawberry.
24. Describe your keychain(s)? A charity fake pound coin for shopping trollies, a cross stitched J that a friend made and three keys. Later on today the car key will be different and I'll have a new fob that has Jacqueline engraved on it. I wish someone would do one with Jacqui!
25. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Probably when I was back at college doing presentations in front of the class.
26. What kind of winter coat do you own? A waterproof thing with a fleece lining.
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Don't have graduation days in the UK.
28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open, the dog needs to be able to get in and out otherwise she'd scratch the door to bits.