After stitching on CA for most of today I've made quite a bit of progress. You can see more of the sparkly bits on this photo - they didn't show up too well on the last one. Next week I'm going to do more of the metallic stitching and then start and work my way up the dress a bit more.
I'm really enjoying sewing on this and can't wait to do the other three seasons and the Noel one.
Over the weekend I did some sewing on some RR's and managed to get two finished and sent off to the next people. I still have the Alphabet one to do, but I think I still have a couple of weeks to do that in. Might do some of that tomorrow as CA has been put back in the drawer till next week, and then get back to the photo chart for Sue.
LSP in the house. Or, in this case, the car.
7 hours ago