Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning!

It's a lovely day here today, which makes a nice change, but it was even nicer yesterday. Today it's a bit windy and by the look of the window it's trying to rain, but it's still sunny-ish too.

I saw this on someone else's Blog and thought I would do it too:

Accent - Northumbrian/Geordie
Bra Size - I have no idea, but probably smaller than I think
Chore I Hate - Ironing
Dad's Name - Ian
Essential Make-Up - Never wear any
Favourite Perfume - Eternity by Calvin Klein
Gold Or Silver - Gold
Home Town - Blyth, Northumberland
Interesting Fact - I can touch my nose with my tongue
Job Title - Domestic Engineer
Kids - 3...Dene, Kate & Ian
Living Arrangements - 3 bed semi with husband and kids
Mom's Birthplace - Alnwick, Northumberland
Number Of Apples Eaten In Last Week - None
Overnight Hospital Stays - Births of children in 1986, 1987 and 1989; Gallbladder op in 1986; Abcess removal in 2002; Mastectomy 2004.
Phobia - None
Question You Ask Yourself A Lot - Why?
Religious Affiliation - None really but baptised Church of England
Siblings - Brother called Kevin
Time I Wake Up - Anytime between 8.30am - 10.00am
Unnatural Hair Colour - It's been red, ginger, blonde...and at the minute is growing back in mousy brown with lots of grey
Vegetable I Refuse To Eat - Sprouts and parsnip
Worst Habit - Can't think of one
X-Rays - Collarbone when I was about 12; left hand for carpal tunnel syndrome in 2002; chest x-ray 2004.
Yummy Food I Make - Shish Kebabs
Zodiac Sign - Aquarius

No comments: