Friday, June 22, 2007

WOOHOO! It's finished!

I have finished another model. Unfortunately I can't show you a picture as yet, because the chart isn't published. As soon as I get the go-ahead from the designer, and possibly get a better photo from her, I will let you see what I've been up to.
I can now get on and do some of my own work. But what shall I get on with? Do I finish the Calico Garden, or make some more needlecases as two have sold from my sale blog, or one of my current WIPs? Decisions, decisions. Will decide tomorrow I think.

3 comments:

Stitcher said...

I hope you decide to carry on with Calico garden, I can't wait to see it finished.

Karen said...

well done on finishing another modle stitch

SheilasEmbroidery said...

You can always wait 'till next Sunday to continue with Calico Garden :)