Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there. I guess I should introduce myself to anyone who is interested enough to want to know. I've never done a Blog before, and I'm sure there's something somewhere where I can do a profile, but I haven't found it yet.
My name is Jacqui and I live in Northumberland, UK. I'm 39 years old (big 4-0 next January!) and I'm married to Craig. We have three teenagers, all still living at home, two of them working and one in his final year of school...he leaves in June after his GCSE's.
We live in a small harbour town. There is a market three days a week, no cinema, plenty of pubs and lots of shops, although for a wider variety there is always Newcastle or the Metro Centre. We have some of the best coastline in England, here in Northumberland, and there are more castles in the county than anywhere else in England.
I don't work but I do have quite a few hobbies, the main one being cross stitching. I also like card-making, photography, cooking, going to the cinema, pub quizzing, reading, listening to music, and I dabble in other crafts too when I can tear myself away from cross stitching. I tend to have lots of stitching projects on the go at the same time and at the minute my works in progress (WIP's) are - All Our Yesterdays The Carousel, Nutty Stitchers round robin, New Year RR, Heart Sampler, Alter Echo Sampler, French Marquoir Mystery Sampler and sometime over the next couple of weeks I'm going to make a start on two photo charts of both sets of grandparents. These are going to be C'mas presents for my parents. I recently finished a photo chart for my cousin Michelle and if I can figure out how to get it on here...hmmm maybe not. I will get it sussed soon, I promise.
That's all from me for now. I will post more later.

No comments: