Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lots of stash!

When we came home yesterday I had a huge pile of post to open. There was a parcel from the exchange with lots of goodies in it...I just have to try and decide which ones I want and what I'm going to put back in it. Then there was a parcel from Kate's Kloths with May's Klub things in it...a parcel from Sew and So with a snowflake charm in it for the Just Nan thing I'm in the middle of...and a parcel from Tammy with a couple of L*K charts in it and some material, that she sent me to say thanks for the storage stuff I sent her.
And today I'm going to make a start on June's goals:
Part 10 French Marquoir SAL
Parts 4, 5 & 6 Alter Echo SAL
June band Heart Sampler SAL
Stashaholic SAL
Photo Chart 1 (more work)
Photo Chart 2 (more work)
Battling Beginners RR
Nutty Stitchers RR
New YeaRR

No comments: