Monday, December 08, 2008

Advent Days 7 & 8

I didn't get round to posting yesterday so you're getting a double dose of advent pics today. Yesterday's gift from Rachael was a packet of material squares, all C'mas designs, so they'll come in handy for backing ornaments or C'mas pinkeeps in 2009.

And today I opened this groovy set of storage tins from Ikea. I haven't decided what to put in them yet but I'm sure I'll think of something. Thank you for them both Rachael, I love 'em.



And just for the hell of it...here's my little C'mas angel, wearing her Santa hat. In her advent parcel today she got a little Santa dress with matching knickers. She's going to be wearing them on Thursday for the party they're having at Mother & Baby then they'll be washed and not worn again till C'mas Day.



1 comment:

Pinkess Lozza said...

How cute does she look in the xmas hat?!?!? Missing her loads :(