Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two Finishes This Week

Tender Moment - Polstitches Designs
I finished this today. Yes I know you've mebbe seen it on here before but that's when I stitched it as a model for the designer. This time I've stitched it as a Christmas present for my ex-husband Mick, who took a liking to it when I showed him a photo a couple of months ago. I'll be taking it to the framers tomorrow to make sure it's back in plenty of time.
I was up at some silly time this morning. I'd tossed and turned all night so in the end I just got up. Dene had a new mattress for his bed delivered at 7.30am so he was up early too, so he could put his old mattress out in the front garden for collection, once I've phoned the council up to arrange it.
I think later on today - once I've been back to bed to catch up on some sleep - I'll be getting back to 'The Earth Is Our Home...' by Dimensions, as I would like to get it finished before we go on holiday to Riga a week on Monday.

7 comments:

Sally said...

That looks brilliant Jacqui!

mainely stitching said...

Amazing!

Ranae said...

That looks fabulous.

Karan said...

Beautiful piece Jacqui - your ex is very lucky.

Stitchabilities said...

Love them,Your ex is very lucky,I'd be tempted to keep it myself! lol

Sharon said...

It's gorgeous!

Von said...

Wow! You did that in a couple of months?! Superb, Jacqui!! :D