Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Don't you just hate it when...

...you get a letter from someone saying they're going to be there on a certain day and they don't turn up? We had a letter at the beginning of the month from Blyth Valley Housing to say that someone would be coming out on 30th October PM to do our annual gas service and safety inspection. I made sure someone was in all day and no one came.

I rang them this morning to complain and the nice chap I spoke to said it wasn't even in the system, and that the letter had been sent but the appointment hadn't been put in the database. He explained that he has four different systems to do appointments and I wasn't on any of them. He found last year's inspection though so that was something I suppose. He couldn't apologise enough and made me a new appointment. I told him that his system was obviously designed my a man and they needed a woman to reorganise it all!!! LOL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How annoying is that!! So now I suppose someone will have to wait in all day *again*.

Karan said...

I can't stick that either Jacqui, hope they're better organised this time.
ROFLMAO - bet he didn't have much to say after that!

Lynn said...

4 different systems??? no wonder you got lost in it all !!!
Hope they turn up next time ;)

Debs said...

MEN! *LOL*

I hate it when this happens. I hope they show up next time. :)

Stitchingranny said...

And on the upside if you are waiting in for workmen there really is nothing you can get on with so you might as well just put your feet up and stitch lol.

Stitchabilities said...

ROFL ~ what did he say to that? lol