Thursday, September 06, 2007

Update on Ian

After spending most of yesterday at the hospital with Ian and his Dad, Mick, he seems to be fine now. We had to hang about and wait for a theatre to be free so he could have the surgery he needed to remove the pellet. He had a local anasesthetic and was allowed home again late yesterday afternoon. He needs to go back next week, to have the stitches removed I think, but if he's worried he can go back sooner.
We were all wrecked by the time we got back last night. After I had my tea I had a bath, watched TV for a while then had an early night for a change. I'm still a bit tired this morning, but hopefully I'll perk up a bit as the day goes on, it is only half past 7 after all. LOL.

6 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Phew, very relieved to hear he's okay!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear is ok - you must be so relieved!

Nicola said...

Glad to know that Ian's ok Jacqui. Hope you've perked up by now. Are the police anywhere near to catching the culprit?

Sharon said...

Sounds tiring-glad that things are going well.

Von said...

So glad Ian is recovering well!

Sally said...

So pleased Ian is OK Jacqui.