Sunday, July 15, 2007

August Finished

...and I'm halfway through September too. However, I've been sidetracked by the laptop for the first time today, and a big bar of Fruit & Nut, so I'm catching up with emails, Corrie and message boards. Kate and I have been watching Chick Flicks most of the afternoon, while Craig, Dad and the lads laid the concrete for the base of the shed. They even had some concrete left so they've made a little ramp so Dene can wheel his bike straight in. I will probably get September finished tomorrow and make a start on October. Then I have to wait months for the last two charts. Sigh!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks brill sis.

Hugs

Stitchingranny said...

How frustrating to get so far and then have to wait for the last couple lol.

mainely stitching said...

Now what are you going to do while you're waiting for those last charts to be released?? LOL! You've really whizzed through these - and they are great projects!

Sharon said...

Wow, you moved right through those. Looks great.

Julie said...

a great combination of colour in this one

Karen said...

wow you are on a roll with these