Sunday, September 11, 2005

A whole month since my last post!

Got to try and remember what I've been up to since the end of July!

Well I sat my practical driving test #1...and failed. Apparently all the best drivers pass second time round so the next one is booked for the beginning of October. Fingers crossed, I'm sick of having L plates on the car. I want to be out there, on my own, feeling the wind through my hair, road raging other drivers. Only kidding.

I recently signed up for some college courses starting next week. I'm going to be doing Introduction to Patchwork & Quilting; Mixed Crafts; Web Page Design; Audio Transcription Stage 3; and Document Presentation Stage 3.

I've been doing lots of stitching recently, including some model-type stitching for Jayne. I'll put pics of the finishes in another post.

No comments: